- Green and black shackle
- Made from Plasma UHMPE
- Rope diameter is 7/16 inch
- Bow width is 6 inches
- Breaking strength is 52,300 lbs.
- Floats in water, wont sink like steel shackles
- Felxible for easy wrap around on difficult pulling points
- One piece construction - no pins needed
- California Residents: WARNING
New! Stronger Than Steel! Breaking Strength: 52,300 lbs! Advantages Over Steel Shackles: Stronger than steel - 52,300 lb. breaking strength! It floats - no more losing shackles in the water or muck!
The Gator-Jaw PRO shackle by Bubba Rope can be washed off with water and air dried. While Gator-Jaw fibers are stronger than steel they are susceptible to wear and cutting. Always inspect shackle before use for excess wear, cutting, or worn and frayed areas.