Front Skidplate 2014-2018 Forester Non-TurboPrimitive Rally
14-18 ForesterNA Front Skidplate
- Choose if you want the oil drain access hole.
- Optional Fumoto Valve.
- Eligible for our "Full Body Armor" and "Triple Armor" discounts when multiple Skidplates are purchased together.
- Fits 2014 to 2018 Forester Non-Turbo Models.
Primitive Skidplates offer the best protection for the underside of your car, they are rally proven, tough enough for off-road abuse or to save you from that random piece of debris laying in the middle of the freeway.
- Made From 5052 Aluminum.
- Polished Finish.
- Offers full protection of the underside of the engine.
- Rear edge of the plate is up-turned so if you have to reverse over something it won't get hung up.
- Improves aerodynamics and airflow.
- Does not reduce radiator or cooling system efficiency.
Oil Change Access Hole:
The Oil Change Access option gives you the ability to change your oil with out removing the Skidplate, it is a 2.5" round hole that gives you access to the drain plug. For more info read this article: http://get-primitive.com/blog/oil-change-access-holes/
Fumoto Valves make your oil change Cleaner, Quicker and safer. By simply replacing your stock oil drain plug, you can drain your engine oil without tools or mess!
- Drain your engine oil with the touch of a finger.
- Replaces drain plug for a quick, easy and clean oil change.
- No more contact with hot oil and no messy hands or clothes.
- Eliminates stripped threads.
- Ideal for drawing small sample of oil for oil analysis.
- We supply the Fumoto valve with a 5" length of clear vinyl tubing, that fits right on the nipple of the valve for directing the oil.
- We also supply the valve with a high quality aluminum sealing washer, that ensures long service life without leaks.
The Fumoto Valve pairs very well with the newest generation of Subaru 4 Cylinders, because the Oil filter is on top of the engine making the whole process very simple and clean and also eliminates the need for an extra big hole in your Skidplate if you choose to get the "Oil Change Access Hole" option.
Don't see what you need? Need something else or have a question about the product? Give us a call at 818-395-9342 or eamil: email@example.com