HDPE Lift Spacers
- Primitive Racing Lift Spacers
- Made from High Density Polyethylene
- Comes in sizes ranging from 1/4"- to 1.25"
- Comes with Grade 10.9 Hardware
- Pick a pre set combo and save money
- Or if you're looking to help the saggy butt of your Subaru we have exactly what you need
- Fits: 2008-2015 Impreza, WRX, and STI, 2013-2017 Crosstrek, 2009-2018 Forester
Primitive has developed a low cost series of rugged spacers to provide inexpensive lift to virtually any Subaru. From just lifting the tail to get rid of the dreaded "saggy butt" to a full lift to help maximize clearance. Add a set to your king spring order to get the most lift for your off-road adventures! Made from black, high density polyethylene, the spacers were computer designed and are cut on a large waterjet machine. They conform to the shape of your fender well and absorb shocks better than an aluminum spacer.
These provide easy lift (positioned under your strut top) but avoid all the problems associated with huge lifts (premature CV Joint failure, steering linkage lengthening, spacer blocks for transmission, extended linkages and brake lines, etc)
They come with proper length, strong, grade 10.9 replacement hardware which will replace the factory studs that you will knock out of your strut tops.
Don't see what you need? Need something else or have a question about the product? Give us a call at 818-395-9342 or email: email@example.com