Subaru Forester Rallycross & Offroad Suspension
PLEASE BE SURE AND CHOOSE THE CORRECT VERSION:
This version is meant for competition use. It is triple braced at the hub for added strength, it uses different spring lengths than the offroad version, and it is optimized to be run at 1-1.5" over OEM height. It is recommended to reuse your OEM top mounts or install new ones. Camber plates/ spherical bearings or OEM style with rubber bushing are optional ($0).
This version is meant for offroad and crawling. Perfectly suited for street and daily driving, but optimized for offroad adventures. Optimal ride height is 2" over OEM height. This version uses longer springs without helper springs and the main springs can be customized to suit the additional weight from gear, metal bumpers, spare tire racks, roof racks, etc. You will need to run subframe spacers to ensure proper rear alignment. These will come with a hybrid style OEM mount, but you can choose to run your true OEM mounts (additional parts needed), or camber plates and spherical bearings.
Rallycross: Front 275lb/ Rear 225lb
Offroad: Front 225lb/ Rear 225lb
- Designed for Rallycross or HD Offroad
- 2 Front Assemblies
- 2 Rear Assemblies
- 40mm Piston
- Radial bearing on Front Assembly
- Magnitude Linear Rate Springs
- Secondary helper spring 4" (rallycross)
- Highly Polished Electro-Plated Nickel Cartridge
- Rebuildable Inverted Shock
- CNC Machined High-flow Aluminum Piston
- Stainless Steel Shims
- Light Weight Synthetic Shock Oil
- Rebound Adjustable : 20 pts
- Camber Adjustable mounts optional
- Fixed rubber bushing upper mounts standard on 'offroad'
- Brackets for Sensor Lines on shock body
- Individual Parts Available
- Approx 3wks to hand assemble and ship